This ritual translates to: Speak now or suffer
This ritual we will be calling on Santísima Muerte to intervene and force communication one way or another..
Think of this as a communication ritual that carries a kick in the gut…
Who Is Santísima Muerte?
• She is most likely the manifestation of the Aztec deity, Mictlancihuatl, “Lady of Death.”
• She is likely a Mexican manifestation of the Grim Reaper.
• She could be a spirit who appeared in a dream to a nineteenth-century brujo (shaman, sorcerer) in Veracruz, identifying herself and demanding veneration.
• She may be all or any combination of the above. And many other things considering her intensity and history which traces very far back
La Santissima Muerte is loved because ppl can ask her for anything without being judged. Including requests that other saints or spirits will automatically reject because they are not in harmony with Church (think angel) or because they are clearly not ethical (bc Santa muerte doesn't judge you). La Santissima Muerte is not petitioned lightly or casually; after all, you are literally conjuring death(but f*cking fr). It is dangerous to invoke her, but she can do everything, has access to all knowledge, and fears nothing. (Come on, she's death)…
• She protects those in life-threatening situations or occupations, including those who work with scary people or who must come into close proximity to them. And usually viciously. And without a turn off button.
La Madrina (“The Godmother”); La Comadre (“The Other Mother”); Querida Muerte (“Beloved Death”); Santa Muerte (“Saint Death”); La Flaquita (“The Skinny Girl”)
Must contact me on Instagram
With photo name Dob option and receipt
Note: I made this ritual. There is no other like it. Anywhere, only here. There are many who try and attempt to copy my rituals even down to the names, the quotes, the colors. But know this.... Nobody other than me, knows how to do my handmade personal "occult" rituals. Nobody. Not even my coven members know my personal "occult" Rituals (occult=hidden). Not even my students. These are my private, personal workings. And there is no one who can replicate them at all. Anywhere. And it's extremely dangerous to attempt to copy Rituals which you do not know anything about.