Who is La Santissima Muerte?
• She is most likely the manifestation of the Aztec deity, Mictlancihuatl, “Lady of Death.”
• She is likely a Mexican manifestation of the Grim Reaper.
• She could be a spirit who appeared in a dream to a nineteenth-century brujo (shaman, sorcerer) in Veracruz, identifying herself and demanding veneration.
• She may be all or any combination of the above. And many other things considering her intensity and history which traces very far back
La Santissima Muerte is loved because ppl can ask her for anything without being judged. Including requests that other saints or spirits will automatically reject because they are not in harmony with Church (think angel) or because they are clearly not ethical (bc Santa muerte doesn't judge you). La Santissima Muerte is not petitioned lightly or casually; after all, you are literally conjuring death(but f*cking fr). It is dangerous to invoke her, but she can do everything, has access to all knowledge, and fears nothing. (Come on, she's death)
La Santa Muerte is petitioned for everything, life and death
• She protects those in life-threatening situations or occupations, including those who work with scary people or who must come into close proximity to them. And usually viciously. And without a turn off button.
• She may be petitioned for assistance with the dead and with the ancestral realm. La Santissima Muerte can obtain information from beyond and can banish almost anything from the other side that once lived.
• La Santisima Muerte is really liked by prostitutes, fortune-tellers, psychics, and magical practitioners of all kinds. Literally every d*mn walk of life ...
• She is also called on for getting that run away man back . Or woman for that matter.
• She is invoked by women to make men behave. And vice versa.
La Madrina (“The Godmother”); La Comadre (“The Other Mother”); Querida Muerte (“Beloved Death”); Santa Muerte (“Saint Death”); La Flaquita (“The Skinny Girl”)
This ritual I will be working with Santa Muerte to bring about aggressive brutal and unforgiving protection of the client.
Aggressive Protection means, whoop a*s.. no mercy. Come at me and I'll burn down your village. Try me and find out..
Aggressive protection with Santa Muerte..
Come at me.... And may Gods have mercy on your soul. Ashes to ashes dust to dust. From whence you came so shall you return.
There are 2 options
A.... Anything goes
B.... No Death
Must contact me on Instagram
With photo name Dob option and receipt
This is not a everyday protection, This is a protection that is meant to cause pain in return. This is... don't f*ck with me multiplied by f*ck around and find out..
This is not a Group Spell
Note: I made this ritual. There is no other like it. Anywhere, only here. There are many who try and attempt to copy my rituals even down to the names, the quotes, the colors. But know this.... Nobody other than me, knows how to do my handmade personal "occult" rituals. Nobody. Not even my coven members know my personal "occult" Rituals (occult=hidden). Not even my students. These are my private, personal workings. And there is no one who can replicate them at all. Anywhere. And it's extremely dangerous to attempt to copy Rituals which you do not know anything about.